Published on February 15, 2019 | Updated on March 5, 2019

How to declare an external course?

As a PhD candidate at the Université de Lyon, you can ask your doctoral school to take into account an external training.

This can be a summer school, Master’s or other course attended that you wish to include in your SIGED folder.

  • You need to open the My trainings tab

  • Then select Declare an external training

You can then complete the request form.

The zones marked by an asterisk are compulsory, in particular the attendance certificate.

Once completed, you can submit your request by clicking on the Save button.

Your request will be visible in the My trainings tab of your SIGED file.

It will be on Pending mode as long as the training manager of your doctoral school has not validated it.

Once the training manager of your doctoral school has processed your request, it will move to Validated or Refused status.